Local NewsNews

One Injured in Waterloo House Fire

Dog Rescued by Firefighters

One person received minor injuries in a Waterloo house fire Monday afternoon.  The fire broke out in the basement of a home at 1400 Grant Avenue. By the time fire crews arrived, everyone had made it out of the house. One person was taken to the hospital for treatment of minor injuries, but is expected to recover. A trapped dog was rescued by firefighters and was returned to the owners. The home suffered significant heat and smoke damage. The American Red Cross was called to assist with emergency shelter arrangements.

Scott Fenzloff

Scott has been with Coloff Media since 1995, and on the air in the Cedar Valley since 1989. You can catch Scott 6-10AM Mon-Fri on Cruisin KCFI, along with news updates at noon and 5PM.
Back to top button