With this beautiful weather, it gives me the urge to open all of my windows and air out the Edwards Estate. Not that the place is smelling a little stale, but it would benefit from a stiff breeze…
It is amazing, though, how quickly we can get spoiled by the unseasonable temperatures we are enjoying. When the snow and chilly temps return (And trust me – they will), I can imagine the amount of whining and complaining that will be forthcoming. And most of the whining will come from me. I have never been known to suffer in silence….
I was cruising the internet earlier today, and ran across this rather interesting question, as well as the answers.
WHAT’S THE MOST “YOU’LL UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU’RE OLDER” THING?
• It’s better to be alone than in bad company.
• Not everybody is going to like you, even if you’re a good person.
• Naps aren’t a waste of time.
• The joy of a good mattress.
• Turning 18 doesn’t make you an adult. Turning 21 doesn’t make you an adult. Neither does graduating from college, or getting your first place, or getting married, or having a baby. It’s a gradual thing.
I think this is something everyone should share with the younger people in our lives. Feel free to copy this and forward to your kids or grandkids.
I do have another important question to ask of you, and this is it:
Be sure to get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather while it lasts, and don’t forget to take us with you! Download our mobile app from the Google Play store, or go to our website HERE