Issued by the National Weather Service
.OVERVIEW...a around of wintry precipitation will start to spread
into parts of northeast Iowa late Thursday afternoon and should
reach the Interstate 94 corridor in central Wisconsin in the early
morning hours Friday. Mainly snow is expected, but some light
freezing rain could mix in at times. This could lead to some light
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THURSDAY
TO NOON CST FRIDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
of 2 to 4 inches and ice accumulations of around one tenth of
* WHERE...Parts of north central and northeast Iowa, southeast
Minnesota and southwest Wisconsin.
* WHEN...From 6 PM Thursday to noon CST Friday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the Friday morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Precipitation types might change from
time to time as this weather system moves through. Watch for
changing road conditions.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by using 5 1 1 sites online.